About Cafe Study
Caféstudy is a place where you can go to have your say and be heard, where your feedback makes a difference. You have the chance to directly influence the way organisations develop their products and services, to make them more relevant to you and others like you.
Want to know more? Please see the frequently asked questions below for more clarification. If you have a question that isn't covered here, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What can Caféstudy do for me...what are the benefits of becoming a member?
Each time you complete a survey you will be rewarded between 2 to 50 points according to the length of the survey. Once you have accumulated 200 points, you can choose to redeem that for a $20 AUD/NZD by having funds electronically credited into your bank account.
2. Am I eligible to become a member of Caféstudy?
You must be aged 14 years and over, and be either an Australian or New Zealand resident in order to join up. Membership is free and we do ask you a few questions about your interests and lifestyle when you sign up.
3. How long does it take to complete a Caféstudy survey?
There is no set time as some surveys are short and will only take a few minutes to complete, whilst others are longer and can take up to 30 minutes. You will be rewarded for each survey accordingly. You're not obliged to participate in any studies that you don't want to, or you simply don't have time for.
4. How often will I be invited to take part in a Caféstudy study?
The number of invitations that you'll receive will vary. You'll only ever be sent studies in relation to stuff that fits your demographics.
5. What are the studies about...generally, what topics are covered?
Caféstudy studies relate to everything from consumer goods, to up and coming films, to advertising concepts that help shape and develop the products and services of the future.
You will never be sold anything through Caféstudy. All messages/studies conducted are related to market research and your opinion only.
6. Can I unsubscribe at a later stage?
You sure can. You are free to cancel your Caféstudy membership at any time by siging into the member area and clicking 'unsubscribe'.
7. What protection does Caféstudy offer against privacy and spam?
8. What industry guidelines does Caféstudy promote and adhere to?
Caféstudy abides by industry standards and guidelines as prescribed by the Australian Market & Social Research Society (AMSRS), the Association of Market & Social Research Organisations (AMSRO) and the world association of research professionals (ESOMAR). Members of Caféstudy staff are currently registered with AMSRS.
Caféstudy promotes and adheres to the following guidelines / codes of practice;
- ESOMAR International Code on Market & Social Research
- AMSRO Privacy Principles
- AMSRS Code of Professional Behaviour
- AMSRO Quality Standard for Online Access Panels
- Australia's Anti-Spam legislation (Spam Act 2003)
If you have any concerns regarding the use of your email address or personal details please contact us at email@example.comFollow @Cafestudymember